Friday, October 30, 2015

Tote Bag using Acorny Thank You & Video

 Hello My Stampin' Friends! 
Yay the weekend is here and it is time to get our little witches, goblins and monsters ready for some trick or treating!!!! 

My daughters are excited and can't wait to go out tomorrow night for a little bit and then back home for some fun with family and friends... 

Well on to today's cute project... I have several videos for these but they are a lot bigger and I did not want a big one, I wanted something a bit smaller and could be used for a small gift or treat holder... 

So here is my finally take on this adorable projects




These turned out so cute and I had alot of fun creating these.. 
I did a video on them and show you how to make your own ... 



Here is the Video



 I hope you enjoy this.... 
Remember to subscribe to my youtube channel to receive notices of new videos and updates. 
Please leave a comment and become a follower here on my blog for more to come... 

** Note** 
Festival of Trees Online Card and Box Class are now closed!!! 

Posting information Monday or Tuesday on the next class that I will be having... 
It will be the last class with the Christmas Theme.... 




If you have any questions or would like more information about the products used in this project or any of my other projects please contact me or leave me a comment below... 

You can follow the link (image) below to go to my Shop to place your order! 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/countrystamper/
 **GIVEAWAY TIME**

Place an order of $50 or more and be entered into the drawing for a project kit for the "Festival of Trees" Gift Card Holder"
You will receive all the supplies to make up to 3 Gift Card Holders (Stamp Set, Punch and Ink Pads are not included)



 Thank you for Stopping By and Remember leave a comment and become a follower to receive updates on projects, product and Sales...

 Happy Crafting!

Happy Halloween!



* View Stampin' Up! Online Catalog  HERE
* Join My Stampin' Up! Team  HERE 
*Sign Up for Paper Pumpkin  HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Leaving a Comment.. Please if you enjoyed it here share with your friends....