Sunday, October 11, 2015

Halloween Treat Pouch

Hello Friends! 

Hope everyone is have a wonderful Autumn Sunday! 

We are planning on going apple picking today with the family and hoping to get some photos of the changing leaves. 
This is my favorite time of the year... I love seeing all the fall colors and the wonderful warm smells in the autumn air.

This morning I thought I would work on another halloween treat holder... 

Here is my quick and fun Halloween project for today: 


This perfect for M & M's, Skittles and other little baggie treat for your trick or treater's this year.. .


Supplies I used: 

Sweet Hauntings Stamp Set   #139702
Basic Black Archival Ink Pad   #140931
Spider Web Doilies   #139622
Happy Hauntings DSP   #139584
Happy Hauntings CSP    139585
Gift Bag Punch Board   # 135862

Base is cut at 5 1/4" x 7"
Score at 2" and then flip and score 2" again... 
Stripe of DSP cut at 2" x 7" 
score at 2" and flip and score at 2"

I used the punch board to make the flap on the back and trimmed of two ends and just left the flap.. 

If you have any questions or would like to order any of the supplies used today please contact me or head over to my website to order your supplies today! 
Click the link below to go to my website or click shop now above in the menu..

www.countrystamper.stampinup.net





Upcoming Card Class:
Festival Tree Card and Treat Box Class 

Sign Up Begin Today to October 20!
Come back tomorrow to sign up and get your spot reserved Spaces are limited to 15

You will get everything you will need to create 8 cards and 2 treat boxes
What you will get:
Stamp Set
Tree Punch
2 ink pads (old olive and cherry cobbler)
Card and Box Kit ( Cardstock, Designer Series Paper, Ribbon) Cut and prepped for you

 You will also need: 

Scissors
Glue 
Dimensionals
Glue Dots
Adhesive
Clear Blocks for your stamps









Thank You for Stopping By Today!
Happy Crafting! 


* View Stampin' Up! Online Catalog  HERE
* Join My Stampin' Up! Team  HERE 
*Sign Up for Paper Pumpkin  HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Leaving a Comment.. Please if you enjoyed it here share with your friends....