Monday, October 19, 2015

Festival Tree Gift Card Video & Stampin' Up Stamp Set Sale!

Hello Stampin' Friends! 

Today I have been very busy getting the video finished for the Card Class and then I thought it would be fun to do another quick video for everyone for a cute and quick gift card holder.. 

It has been a bit chilly here and we even had snow flurries yesterday and it was only 40 degrees here. 
It is feeling more like winter than it is Fall... 

So today I did a quick video on a Gift Card Holder for Christmas.. 



I am sorry for being so nervous in my videos, I am slowly getting the hang of it.... 

I hope you enjoy this quick project today... 

Thank you for stopping by today! 
Remember to leave a comment below .. I love reading all your comments

Exciting News!!!!
Stamp Set Sale Started Today Until October 23!!!! 
15% off Stamp Sets... Make sure you stop by today and grab some of your favorites off your wish list.. Don't Miss this Great Sale!!! 
Click Image to Start Shopping! 

www.countrystamper.stampinup.net


Perfect Timing to Get your favorite holiday Stamps for all your holiday gift giving! 

Don't Forget to Reserve your spot in the Festival of Trees Online Card Class and Treat Box








* View Stampin' Up! Online Catalog  HERE
* Join My Stampin' Up! Team  HERE 
*Sign Up for Paper Pumpkin  HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Leaving a Comment.. Please if you enjoyed it here share with your friends....