Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Happy Elf Card

 Hello Stampin' Friends! 

I have been busy in the craft room/office creating some fun and quick cards... I have this adorable stamp set "Christmas Cuties" and I wanted to play with it.. 
So I pulled out my Stampin' Markers and some paper and created this adorable Elf... 



 Supplies:
  • Home for Christmas DSP                 #139776
  • Home for Christmas CSP                 #139593      
  • Christmas Cuties Stamp Set             #139787 Clear Mount  #139784 Wood Mount
  • Real Red Stampin' Marker               #100052
  • Old Olive Stampin' Marker              #100079
  • Whisper White CS                           #100730
  • Real Red Stampin' Ink Pad              #126949
  • Metallics Sequin Assortment           #138390
 Cuts:
  •  Base Cut at 4 1/4" x 11"
  • Layer 1 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Real Red Cut  3" x 3 3/4" 
  • Whisper White cut 2 3/4" x 3 1/2"
  • Old Olive Stripe 5/8" x 2 3/4" 
  • Whisper white Stripe cut 5/8" x 2 1/4" 

I used my scissocrs to flag my ends on the stripes....

If you have any questions or would like more information about the products used in this project or any of my other projects please contact me or leave me a comment below...

****Reminder of Online Card Class " Festival of Trees" Card and Box Class... 
I have a couple more openings so if you would like to reserve your spot please click the link below to Reserve today!!!!! 

CLICK HERE!!! TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT...





Thank you for Stopping By and Remember leave a comment and become a follower to receive updates on projects, product and Sales... Happy Crafting!


* View Stampin' Up! Online Catalog  HERE
* Join My Stampin' Up! Team  HERE 
*Sign Up for Paper Pumpkin  HERE 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Leaving a Comment.. Please if you enjoyed it here share with your friends....