Sunday, October 18, 2015

Thankful Acorn Card

Hello Stampin' Friends! 

I hope everyone is staying warm on this very chilly Sunday morning... 
It is feeling like winter is trying to push Autumn out already... 
I am not ready for this cold weather. 

I have been very busy with getting the video ready for the Current Card Class " Cozy Christmas Card and Tag Class" it has been a great class and can't wait until everyone gets their kit and starts sharing their creations... 

I did take a little break and thought about it I needed some " Thank You" Cards to send out to my customers.. But I wanted something different than just a regular Thank You card so I played with the Acorny Thank You Set and created this adorably cute card... 


I love the warm fall colors that the Designer Series paper has and how it just simply complements the Acorns.. 
  Then I thought I need to dress up the inside a little and that is when I decided to just add another little acorn on the inside... 





How adorable it turned out... 

 I can't wait to send these out to my wonderful customers...

Supplies Used: 

Into the Woods DSP   #139586
Into the Woods CSP      #139587
Acorny Thank You Bundle    #140841
(Separate: Acorny Thank You Stamp Set  #139718  Acorn Builder Punch  #139681)
Whisper White CS   #100730
 Bitty Banner Framelits    #129267

snail adhesive, Dimensionals 

Cuts:
Base 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" 
Layer 1 - 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Stripe - 1" x 3 1/4" 
Mat 1 - 3" x 3"
Mat 2 - 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" 

Inside Mat - 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"


I hope you enjoyed today's project and come back again tomorrow to see more projects and ideas... 

Remember to become a follower so you can be notified of new updates.. 

Leave a comment below, I love reading all the wonderful comments and if you have any questions about the project or supplies please contact me and I will help you.. 

Remember to stop by today and sign up for the next Online Class ... "Festival of Trees" Card and Treat Box Class 





This weeks deals 
Click the image to Shop Now! 

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=100100
Thank You for Stopping by today and come back again!
Happy Crafting!

* View Stampin' Up! Online Catalog  HERE
* Join My Stampin' Up! Team  HERE 
*Sign Up for Paper Pumpkin  HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Leaving a Comment.. Please if you enjoyed it here share with your friends....