Thursday, October 22, 2015

Little Treat Holder



Hello Stampin’ Friends!
What a busy week I have had in the craft room … I am trying to finish up all the treats for the girls classmates and girl scout Halloween parties…
Plus I am working on my 26 Days of Thanksgiving and my 12 days of Christmas schedule…

I can’t believe Halloween in little over a week away! I haven’t gotten into the decorating mood for it yet… but did love making this cute little treats for my youngest daughter’s Girl Scout Troop Party tonight…
They were quick and fun to make!
This holder the small Hershey or Crunch bars


I was able to make 12 of them in little over 2 hours..
I love the stamp Set “ Howl-o-ween Treat” and the matching Framelits “Boo to You”…
I also used the “Haunt Ya Later” Stamp set…

Base 3 ½” x 7 ½”
Score at 1 ¼”, 1 5/8”, 2 7/8” and 3 ¼”
Top mat 3 ¾”x 3 ¾”
Front mat 1” x 3 ¾”

I used the project life corner rounder on the top corners of the base and mat…


Supplies:
Howl-o-ween Treat Stamp Set  #139690
Haunt Ya Later Stamp Set   #139699
Boo to You Dies   #139663
(You can get Howl-o-ween Treat and Boo to You Dies in a bundle and save 15%)
Bundle #140840
Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper   #139584
Happy Haunting Cardstock Pack   #139585
Basic Black Archival Ink Pad   #140931
Tangelo Twist Ink Pad   #133646


***** Reminder***** 
Stamp Set Sale Ends Tomorrow!
15 % off Stamp Sets!!!
Hurry and grab your favorite ones today!!!



Don't forget to Sign Up for Festival of Trees Card and Box Class... 
Space is limited

If you want more information Click here for more Class Information






Thank you for Stopping By and Remember leave a comment and become a follower to receive updates on projects, product and Sales... 

Happy Crafting!



* View Stampin' Up! Online Catalog  HERE
* Join My Stampin' Up! Team  HERE 
*Sign Up for Paper Pumpkin  HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Leaving a Comment.. Please if you enjoyed it here share with your friends....