Monday, October 26, 2015

Monday Treat Box - Festival Tree Treat Box

Hello Stampin' Friends! 

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.. 
We had a Family day this weekend, we took the girls and the grandbabies to the Zoo for Trick and Treat Weekend. We also went to Brunch and it was a new type of Resturant for us and it was a great time.. 

The Kids got to dress up in their costumes and they even seen some of the Disney Princesses there... 

Some very talented carved pumpkins throughout the zoo... 

Mackenzie wanted a picture with the Breast Cancer 
Display for my mother. It was a beautiful display.





Well now onto my project for today! 
I have been in the Holiday Spirit lately!!! 
Stampin' Up! has so many beautiful sets and ideas to choose from and it has gotten me into the spirit a bit early this year.. 

Here is Today's Project: 




I just got the Baker's Box Thinlit last week and I wanted to make something with it.
So I thought this would be a cute project
I love how simple and cute it turned out... 

Supplies: 

Merry Moments DSP                     # 138450
Merry Moments CSP                     #139007
Festival of Trees Stamp Set           #135059
Mossy Meadow Ink                       #133645
Real Red Ribbon                           #134563
2 3/8" Scallop Punch                     #118874
Tree Punch                                    #135859
Softly Falling Embossing Folder  #139672
Baker's Box Thinlits                     #138279



You can make two boxes out of a 12" x 12" sheet of DSP or Cardstock... 
What a great box for a small gift or some homemade treats.. 

I hope you enjoyed today's project! 


Thank You for Stopping by Today!
Audrey
Country Stamper


Don't forget to Sign Up for Festival of Trees Card and Box Class... 
Space is limited

If you want more information Click here for more Class Information




If you have any questions or would like to order the supplies to make this Box please contact me or go to my shop 

Click Image
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx




* View Stampin' Up! Online Catalog  HERE
* Join My Stampin' Up! Team  HERE 
*Sign Up for Paper Pumpkin  HERE 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Leaving a Comment.. Please if you enjoyed it here share with your friends....