Thursday, October 8, 2015

Haunt Ya Later Treat Bag

Hello Crafty Friends! 

I have been so busy getting a couple classes planned out, that I almost forgot I needed to get some projects done for the girls Halloween Parties at school and Girl Scouts.. 

So today I decided that I wanted to use my Gift Bag Punch Board and see what I could create... 

I have had it for about a month and haven't used it and it was time for me to try it out... 

Here is my project today:


Supplies Used: 

  • Gift Bag Punch Board #135862
  • Happy Hauntings DSP #139584
  • Happy Hauntings Cardstock Pack #139585
  • Stampin Dimensionals #104430
  • Basic Gray Archival Stampin' Ink Pad #140932
  • Chevron Ribbon 3/4" (Retired) but you can use 5/8" Striped Cotton Ribbon Tangelo Twist #138420
  • Stamp Set Howl-o-ween Treat #139690
  • Boo For You Framelits #139663 (Available in a bundle Stamp Set and Framelits #140840)
  • Big Shot #113439
 I made the small size gift bag... I cut my cardstock at 5" x 10" for the small box... 10" is the width that you need for a standards box the height can be smaller or larger...

I cut the stripe of DSP at 2 5/8" x 2"
The banners are cut at 1/2" x 1 1/2" and 1/2" x 3/4"


I hope you enjoyed my little treat box today and come back tomorrow and see what else I have created for you...

If you are interested in any of the supplies I used stop on over to my website today to place your order...

If you are interested in joining my team contact me today and I can help you get started.... earn extra money while you share your passion for crafting with your friends and family...


* View Stampin' Up! Online Catalog  HERE
* Join My Stampin' Up! Team  HERE 
*Sign Up for Paper Pumpkin  HERE 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Leaving a Comment.. Please if you enjoyed it here share with your friends....