Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Card Tuesday - Simple Tree Card

Hello Stampin' Friends! 

I have been working on new schedule for my blog! 
Tuesday are going to be Card Tuesday! 


I have been up since 4:30 this morning to get hubby off to work and I couldn't fall back to sleep... So I decided it would be a great time for me to get into the craft room and play with my new stamp set
"Festival of Trees"
What a cute and perfect stamp set for the Holidays... 
This set is great for cards, tags and so much more! 

So today's card is made using Festival of Trees Stamp Set and Tree Punch




This is a quick card for your holiday season... 
Who would not love to receive this beautiful card for the holidays... 

Card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

I think this is going to be one of my cards that I send out this year! It is quick and fun to make.. 


















Supplies: 

Festival of Trees Stamp Set   #135059
Tree Punch    #135859
(Bundle   #137640)
Oval Collection Framelits    #129381
Very Vanilla Thick Baker's Twine   #138411
Merry Moments DSP   #138450
Merry Moments CSP   #139007
Whisper White Card Stock    #100730
Crumb Cake CS   #120953
Crumb Cake Ink Pad   #126975
Mossy Meadow Ink Pad    #133645
Rhinestones Basic Jewels   #119246

Basic Supplies: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, scissors and adhesive (glue pen, snail)

Base 4 1/4" x 11 score at 5 1/2
Mat 4"x 5 1/4"
Inside Mat 4" x 5 1/2
I used two sizes of the oval framelits to cut the window out of the center of the card to fit the tree and also to cut the frame around the opening.. use the smaller one to cut the window out and then used a larger one with the small one to cute the frame for around the opening... 


If you have any questions or would like to order the supplies to make this card please contact me or go to my shop 

Click Image
www.countrystamper.stampinup.net

Don't forget to Sign Up for Festival of Trees Card and Box Class... 
Space is limited

If you want more information Click here for more Class Information





Thank you for Stopping By and Remember leave a comment and become a follower to receive updates on projects, product and Sales... 

Happy Crafting!


* View Stampin' Up! Online Catalog  HERE
* Join My Stampin' Up! Team  HERE 
*Sign Up for Paper Pumpkin  HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Leaving a Comment.. Please if you enjoyed it here share with your friends....