Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Cozy Christmas Treat Box

Hello Friends! 

How is everyone today? 
Today I am in the craft room and being creative and working on some new videos and projects...

Got another delivery from Stampin' Up! 
I just got in the supplies for my first card class
"Cozy Christmas Card and Tag Class" so I will be working on package it up and getting it out to my customers tomorrow... 
I am so excited about this class!!!

I am in the Christmas spirit today...
So today I created this cute and quick treat box for you.. 


You can make a bunch of this in no time.. 
Fill them with little treats or a small little gift.. 


Supplies:

Cozy Christmas Stamp Set  #139779
2 3/8" Scallop Punch  #118874
Circle Thinlits   #130911
Real Red Stamp Ink Pad  #126949
Tear & Tape   #138995
Home for Christmas 
DSP #139592
CSP  #139593
Clothes Pins  #133764
Big Shot  #113439
Very Vanilla Cardstock   #101650
Dimensionals  #104430
Ribbon Real Red  #134563
Glue Dots  #103683
Rhinestones Basic Jewels  #119246
Snail Adhesive  #104332


I will be doing a video on this cute little treat box .. 

Base Cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" 
5 1/2" side score at 1 1/2" 
8 1/2" side score at 1 1/2" , 4" , 5 1/2" and 8
On botton corner of the 1/2" trim off that little section 
then on short score lines trim to the long score line.. 

assemble the bottom of the box with tear and tape and then pitch the top and add the clothes pin.. 
stamp your image and cut it out and then punch out the scallop circle out of the real red cardstock... 

 If you have any questions concerning any of the projects or supplies please feel free to contact me.. 
I am here to help you! 

Thank You for Stopping by Today! 
Happy Crafting!


Upcoming Card Class Sign Ups are Open now! 

Festival Tree Card and Treat Box Online Class





Click the Link Below to Reserve you spot today! 





 If you would like to order any of the supplies used today please go to my website

www.countrystamper.stampinup.net





* View Stampin' Up! Online Catalog  HERE
* Join My Stampin' Up! Team  HERE 
*Sign Up for Paper Pumpkin  HERE 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Leaving a Comment.. Please if you enjoyed it here share with your friends....