Tuesday, January 26, 2016

My Valentine Treat Holder & Video

Hello Stampin' Friends! 

I am getting a jump start on my daughter's Valentines for their Classes and Girl Scout Troops... I have about 60 of them to make... 

I like when I find a project that I can whip them out quick and don't have to spend alot ... 

So I created these today! 
Today's Project is a fun one and very quick and simple.. 


You can do this like an assemble line to get them finished quickly... 

Here is the video for you... 
 
I hope you enjoy and if you have any questions please contact me. 
 
 
 

If you would like to purchases the supplies to make this card go to my store today...
Click the image below to order:

www.countrystamper.stampinup.net
* Remember during the Sale-A-Bration Sale for every $50 you spend you can pick one item from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog
Click Link Below to See the Sale-A-Bration Catalog

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/Sale-A-Bration%202016/20151005_SAB16_Core_eng-US.pdf

Balloon Celebration Online Card Class and Bonus Project

We will be using the Balloon Celebration Bundle from our Occasions Catalog.



You will Receive:
Bundle Set 
2 Stampin' Ink Pads
Embellishemts
Paper Supplies
( 3 designs and 3 cards each for each design and 1 Bonus Project)
You will be emailed the link to the Class Video!


You will need:
Snail Adhesive
Scissors
Tape
Glue
Dimensionals

** Note: When ordering this class you will also receive 1 (one) item from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog of your choice... add that item number and item in the note box when ordering... 

Sign Ups End January 23, 2016





Thank You for Stopping by today and Make sure you sign up to receive updates of new post... and check back again for more fun projects and ideas.



Make sure to stop by my facebook page today and watch for more updates

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for more projects.

Thank You for Stopping by today!


* View Stampin' Up! Online Catalog  HERE 
* Join My Stampin' Up! Team  HERE  
*Sign Up for Paper Pumpkin  HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Leaving a Comment.. Please if you enjoyed it here share with your friends....