Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Love You Card

Hello Stampin' Friends!

Time to start to get started on Valentine Day Projects.. I like to get a jump start on my projects for my daughter's classes and I know I need a card for each one for my older children too. 
  
Today I am excited to share this adorable Valentine Card...


 This a quick and simple card...

Supplies:
#131198 Blushing Bride Card Stock
#126954 Rose Red Stampin' Ink Pad
#102544 Rose Red Card Stock
#100730 Whisper White Card Stock
#120953 Crumb Cake Card Stock
#140643 Bloomin' Love Stamp Set 
#119247 Pearl Basic Jewels
#133519 Banner Punch 

Base Cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
2 piece of Rose Red cut (1) 3 3/4" x 5" (1) 2 3/4" x 4"
1 piece of Blushing Bride Cut 3 1/2" x  4 3/4"
1 piece of Whisper White Cut 2 1/2" x 3 3/4"
1 Piece of Crumb Cake cut 1/2" x 5" then use the banner punch to trim on both edges after stamping the sentiment. 

 I hope you enjoyed this quick project today... if you would like to order any of the supplies used in today's project stop by my store today... 
 

 Balloon Celebration Online Card Class and Bonus Project

We will be using the Balloon Celebration Bundle from our Occasions Catalog.



You will Receive:
Bundle Set 
2 Stampin' Ink Pads
Embellishemts
Paper Supplies
( 3 designs and 3 cards each for each design and 1 Bonus Project)
You will be emailed the link to the Class Video!


You will need:
Snail Adhesive
Scissors
Tape
Glue
Dimensionals

** Note: When ordering this class you will also receive 1 (one) item from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog of your choice... add that item number and item in the note box when ordering... 

Sign Ups End January 23, 2016





Thank You for Stopping by today and Make sure you sign up to receive updates of new post... and check back again for more fun projects and ideas.



Make sure to stop by my facebook page today and watch for more updates

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for more projects.

Thank You for Stopping by today!


* View Stampin' Up! Online Catalog  HERE 
* Join My Stampin' Up! Team  HERE  
*Sign Up for Paper Pumpkin  HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Leaving a Comment.. Please if you enjoyed it here share with your friends....