Sunday, January 17, 2016

Balloon Celebration Card Class and Bonus Project Online

Hello Stampin' Friends! 

I know it has been a while since my last post at Christmas Time. 
But we had a family emergency. My daughter was admitted to the hospital with severe preeclampsia and she was 34 weeks along... 
On January 14, 2016 my grandson was born at 2:08am. He is 5 weeks 1 days premature. Mommy and Baby are doing well. 

Now I am very excited to get back into my crafting and sharing projects and much more with everyone... 
To Celebrate I put together a fun card class for everyone... 

We will be using the Balloon Celebration Bundle from our Occasions Catalog.



You will Receive:
Bundle Set 
2 Stampin' Ink Pads
Embellishemts
Paper Supplies
( 3 designs and 3 cards each for each design and 1 Bonus Project)
You will be emailed the link to the Class Video!


You will need:
Snail Adhesive
Scissors
Tape
Glue
Dimensionals

** Note: When ordering this class you will also receive 1 (one) item from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog of your choice... add that item number and item in the note box when ordering... 

Sign Ups End January 23, 2016
 






Thank You for Stopping by today and Make sure you sign up to receive updates of new post... and check back again for more fun projects and ideas.



Make sure to stop by my facebook page today and watch for more updates

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for more projects.

Thank You for Stopping by today!


* View Stampin' Up! Online Catalog  HERE 
* Join My Stampin' Up! Team  HERE  
*Sign Up for Paper Pumpkin  HERE 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Leaving a Comment.. Please if you enjoyed it here share with your friends....