Thursday, April 14, 2016

Bloomin' Love Card

Hello Stampin' Friends! 

Today I am playing in my next clean and organized craft room.
I wasn't feeling inspired this morning, so I went and played on Pinterest for a little bit and found a card that I was going to try to CASE but that did not work on for me. 

So I created a different card but using the same set from the card that I seen on Pinterest.. 
When I am feeling not inspired I go to Pinterest or You Tube to see if I can find something to inspire me. 

So here is the card that I made this morning. 







Stamp Set used " Bloomin' Love" 
Framelits "Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Dies" 
 

If you would like to get some inspiration stop by my Pinterest Page and check out some of the ideas
Click Below to go to my Pinterest Page
https://www.pinterest.com/countrystampers/stampin-up-ideas/

Don't forget that this is the last week for " WEEKLY DEALS" ... Ends April 18th. Stampin' Up will be replacing it with something new where they will be able to more items on sale, so watch for new updates to come soon.. 

Retirement list will be coming soon as we prepare for the new catalog release coming. Our Annual Catalog ends May 31 as well as the Occasions Catalog... June 1st the new catalog will be available... if you would like to receive the new catalog please send me an email that you would be interested and I will send you an invoice for the shipping and handling. 

Another reminder: " A Nice Cuppa" Online Card Class Sign Ups end tomorrow. So if you would like to join this class sign up today to make sure you get a space in the class. 

These classes are a great way to build your Stampin' Up Collection and learn new techniques and see how you can create with your Stampin' Up Supplies... 

Here is the Next Online Card Class Sign Ups. 
Sign Up Ends April 15. 




You will Receive: 
Stamp Set
2 Stampin' Ink Pads
Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack
Cups & Kettles Framelit Dies (if you purchase the bundle option)
Paper and Embellishments to complete 6 cards (2 cards of each Design)

You will need: 
Basic Black Stampin Ink Pad
Dimensionals
Adhesive
Tape
Scissors
Stamp Blocks (for your stamps)

If you have any questions please email me: countrystampers@yahoo.com


Class Options
 









Thinking about Joining Stampin' Up... Click Image below to sign up or get more information.
Any Questions email me at Countrystampers@yahoo.com

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/countrystamper/jointhefun



Thank You for Stopping by today and Make sure you sign up to receive updates of new post... and check back again for more fun projects and ideas.



Make sure to stop by my facebook page today and watch for more updates

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for more projects.

Thank You for Stopping by today!



* View Stampin' Up! Online Catalog  HERE 
* Join My Stampin' Up! Team  HERE  
*Sign Up for Paper Pumpkin  HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Leaving a Comment.. Please if you enjoyed it here share with your friends....