Saturday, September 5, 2015

What is New!

I am still patiently waiting for my starting kit and much more supplies... I am so excited to be part of Stampin' Up again and to be able to share with you all...

I have started a new youtube channel and will be posting more information on the channel and tutorials and product review... I will be setting up weekly schedule of videos...
Monday's - Card Monday
Tuesday's - Tutorial Videos
Wednesday's -TBA
Thursday's - TBA
Friday's - Fun Fridays... this will be anything

These will also be posted on my blog (here) and on my Facebook page as well.

But Today I wanted to give you some ideas of what are in the new Holiday Catalog... the things that I have purchased and will be using to show you what you can make with them...

My favorite from the catalog so far as to be


 Embellished Ornaments Stamp Set and Delicate Ornament Thinlit dies... you can buy them seperate or you can bundle them.
Seperate -
Embellished Ornaments #139756 Wood $28.00 #139756 Clear Mount $20.00
Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies #139667 $29.00
Or Bundle
#140856 Wood Set $48.25
#140857 Clear Mount $41.50

This beautiful set has so many projects to offer.. I am going to make some gift tags for our gift giving this year and a few cards too... but the ideas are endless... how cute would these be on napkin rings for your holiday dinner table or to hang on a tree for all seasons... so many ideas..


I just love love this set of "Christmas Cuties"!!!! Too cute to pass ... I had ideas racing through my head with these Cuties...
You can stamp them and let the kids color them to give to their teachers, bus drivers, scout leaders and etc as gift tags... how fun would that be and think how much the person receiving them would cherish them...
Here is a sample:

Christmas Cuties - Wood Mount #139784 $23.00 Clear Mount #139787 $17.00 

And you can use this set for any Winter project, not just Christmas...

Well I hope you enjoyed some of my favorites and you come back to see what I am making with this beautiful sets and join me for more to come...

To start shopping today and get your own set just Click here and you can begin to shop today...

Happy Crafting and Have a wonderful Weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Leaving a Comment.. Please if you enjoyed it here share with your friends....