Friday, September 18, 2015

Day One of Halloween

Hello Friends! 

I am going to do a 12 days of Halloween ...
Each day I will post a new project for halloween.. so make sure you become a follower and watch for new projects everyday.. 

Today's project is something for the holiday catalog

These are so cute and fun to make... 
You can make a bunch of these in no time at all. 





Supplies I used:




Very Vanilla Thick Baker's Twine #138411
Happy Hauntings Designer Series Paper Pack #139584
Sweet Hauntings Stamp Set #139705
Note Tag Punch #135860
Pumpkin Pie Ink Pad #126945

Base Cut at 8 1/2" x 2 3/4" 
Score at 1/2", 3 3/4", 4 3/4" and 8"
Fold the on score lines
Very Vanilla for stamping cut at 3" x 4" 

Here are the ones from the Catalog




I changed the size simply by measuring my candies... 

Here are a few more ideas for you to look at that you can make from the new Holiday Catalog... 

If you are interested in placing an order and please contact me and I can help you... 




Want to earn while you share your love of papercrafting? Why not come and join my team and get started today... Build your Starter Kit your way! For just $99, you get
Your choice of up to $125 worth of any current Stampin' Up! products! A business supply pack valued at $50!
That's a total value of $175!
Contact me today or visit my website to get started today or to find out more information...

Thank you for stopping by today... 
Come Back Soon! 

Happy Crafting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Leaving a Comment.. Please if you enjoyed it here share with your friends....