Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Stampin' Up Party Wishes Birthday Card

Hello Stampin' Friends!

This past weekend we celebrated my daughter's 12th birthday and it was a great time with Family and Friends.. 
Can not believe how fast time flies and how quickly they grow up... 
So with my daughter's birthday coming up I thought it would be a great time to get started on some of my Teams Birthday Cards that I send out to my team... 

I wanted to make something cute and quick.. .
I created this card today using " Party Wishes" Stamp Set.

Measurements:

Card Base: 5 ½” x 8 ½” score at 4 ¼”
Layer 1 (Melon Mambo) 4” x 5 ¼”
Layer 2 DSP 3 ¾” x 5”
Mat 1 Mint Macaron 2 ¾” x 4”
Mat 2 Whisper White 2 ½” x 3 ¾”

Scrap of Whisper White for stamping
















Newest Online Card Class

You will love this stamp set.
It is one of my favorites 





Class Includes: 
Supplies to create 6 cards ( 2 cards per design and Bonus Project)
(Cardstock and Embellishments)
Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack
Going Global Stamp Set
2- Stampin' Ink Pads (Delightful Dijon and Lost Lagoon)
**Link will be emailed to you to the class Video 

You will need:
Adhesive
Dimensionals
Scissors
Tape
Stamp Blocks
Black Ink Pad

Class Sign Ups Close March 17th...
Classes Fill up fast..

If you need any help please feel free to email me at countrystampers@yahoo.com


If you already have the stamp set and/or either one of the inks please comment in the comment in the message box when ordering with a different color for the ink and if for the stamp set bundle equal value of the stamp bundle... 





 
www.countrystamper.stampinup.net 

Reminder Sale-A-Brations Ends March 31... 

* Remember during the Sale-A-Bration Sale for every $50 you spend you can pick one item from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog
Click Link Below to See the Sale-A-Bration Catalog

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/Sale-A-Bration%202016/20151005_SAB16_Core_eng-US.pdf

Another Great deal happening during Sale-A-Bration is if you would like to join my team and become a demonstrator you will get $155 worth of product of your choice to make your kit for the same price $99.... This is the perfect time to join Stampin' Up...
 http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/countrystamper/jointhefun
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/countrystamper/jointhefun

Click on the tab above to join my team...


Thank You for Stopping by today and Make sure you sign up to receive updates of new post... and check back again for more fun projects and ideas.







Make sure to stop by my facebook page today and watch for more updates

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for more projects.

Thank You for Stopping by today!



* View Stampin' Up! Online Catalog  HERE 
* Join My Stampin' Up! Team  HERE  
*Sign Up for Paper Pumpkin  HERE 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Leaving a Comment.. Please if you enjoyed it here share with your friends....