Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Thanks Kindly Butterfly Card

Happy Wednesday Stampin' Friends! 

I am having a good day in the craft room. I am busy working on setting up the first round of mailings 
for the Online Card Class... This is going to be a fun and exciting Card Class... I can't wait... 
Information for the Card Class is listed below if you would be interested ... 

Today it is rainy here but it washed away all the snow that we got yesterday afternoon ...


I need Thank You card and I know my friend loves butterflies... 
I just love how this card turned out... I love butterflies too and I am so in love with this Butterfly thinlits... 


I used a stamp off technique with this card to make the second stamping lighter in areas.. 
I used two different stamp sets 
"First Sight" and " One Big Meaning"
This two sets go so perfect together... 


Here is a list of supplies that I used to create this beautiful card.. if you would like to place an order for supplies just click on the images below and it will take you right to my store ...





Measurements: 
Card Base (Whisper White) : 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Layer 1 (Island Indigo) : 5" x 3 3/4"
Lay 2 (Stamping Mat) : 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"
Scrap of Island Indigo for cutting Butterfly 4" x 4"

I used a two stamping technique for this card.. It is called second generation stamping.. stamp first image full strength and then stamp again without re-inking..

Thank You for stopping by today... remember to check out the previous post to enter to win a free Stamp Set " Perfect Pairing" ... 


http://www.countrystampers.net/2016/02/note-cards-tote-bag-and-giveaway.html

** I will Pick the winner March 9th, 2016... 

 I am still taking sign up for the Online Class Until February 29th... 

So this next class we will be using the beautiful stamp Set " Grateful Bunch and Matching Punch"

(Not the Actual Card... Just a Sample of the set)


You will receive:
Stamp Set Grateful Bunch Bundle
Mint Macaron Stampin' Ink Pad
Watermelon Wonder Stampin' Ink Pad
Rhinestone Pack
Project Kit (Paper and Embellishments) with Envelopes

You will need to supply:
Scissors
Adhesive (Snail or Liquid)
Dimensionals
Tape
Stamp Blocks

You will receive a link to the online class video and a downloadable link to print out the instructions with all the measurements to print.

If you already have the stamp set and/or either one of the inks please comment in the comment in the message box when ordering with a different color for the ink and if for the stamp set bundle equal value of the stamp bundle...



 



www.countrystamper.stampinup.net

                                                                                  
                                                                 

* Remember during the Sale-A-Bration Sale for every $50 you spend you can pick one item from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog
Click Link Below to See the Sale-A-Bration Catalog

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/Sale-A-Bration%202016/20151005_SAB16_Core_eng-US.pdf

Another Great deal happening during Sale-A-Bration is if you would like to join my team and become a demonstrator you will get $155 worth of product of your choice to make your kit for the same price $99.... This is the perfect time to join Stampin' Up...
 http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/countrystamper/jointhefun
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/countrystamper/jointhefun

Click on the tab above to join my team...


Thank You for Stopping by today and Make sure you sign up to receive updates of new post... and check back again for more fun projects and ideas.

Click Image to Go and See The Weekly Deals

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=100100


Make sure to stop by my facebook page today and watch for more updates

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for more projects.

Thank You for Stopping by today!



* View Stampin' Up! Online Catalog  HERE 
* Join My Stampin' Up! Team  HERE  
*Sign Up for Paper Pumpkin  HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Leaving a Comment.. Please if you enjoyed it here share with your friends....