Sunday, November 15, 2015

It's the Most Wonderful Time Card


 Hello Stampin' Friends!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! 
We had a busy and exciting weekend here. 
My youngest daughter got to go to New York this Saturday with her Girl Scout Troop to see the Rockettes and do a little site seeing while they were waiting for the show..
She came home full of excitement...
She had a wonderful time and wants to go back again! 

I had my first Photo Shoot session with a great little family yesterday... 
I am embarking on a new adventure with my hobby and love of Photography.. 
I am opening a small photography business on the side... 
I love being able to capture a memory that will last a life time for families... 
 But I was able to fit a little crafty time in for myself too... 

I have had this cute adorable stamp set since I started with Stampin' Up! and I have been wanting to create a cute card with it, but I am not really good at blending and coloring with the markers, but I thought it would be fun to just play around with some blending pens and ink pads and this is what I ended up creating... 





I think he is so adorable all bundled up in his little snow suit and it reminds me of when my oldest son was a little one and taking him out to play in the snow... 




This is such and cute and fun card to make.. 
Using Stampin' Up! Ink Pads and Blender Pens were easy and fun.. 
I cannot wait to make more with the blender pens and ink pads this week..
I will be doing a video on this project this week... 
The Stamp Set is in the Holiday Catalog, so if you are interested in this set you can find it in the holiday catalog which will be coming to an end in little over a month...


Supplies: 

  • #139787 Christmas Cuties
  • #140931 Basic Black Archival Stampin' Pad
  • #102845 Blender Pens
  • #138428 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon Crumb Cake
  • #133739 Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder
  • #138281 Lots of Labels Framelits
Cardstock:
#131203 Soft Sky
#120953 Crumb Cake
#102128 Chocolate Chip
#100730 Whisper White
 Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
  • #126979 Chocolate Chip
  • #126975 Crumb Cake
  • #126962 Marina Mist
  • #131181 Soft Sky
  • #126956 Pink Pirouette
  • #133643 Hello Honey
 Thank You for Stopping by today and Make sure you sign up to receive updates of new post... and check back again for more fun projects and ideas. 


 Online Class Information Sign Ups will be ending November 20th for this class and this is the last holiday class for Christmas..

So this Online Class we will be using the 
Flurry of Wishes Bundle Set

You will receive:
Flurry of Wishes Stamp Set
Flurry Snow Flurry Punch
Soft Sky Ink Stampin' Pad
Sahara Ink Stampin' Pad 
Online Exclusive Class Video
 All supplies needed to make 4 each of 3 designs

(12 cards in total)

(If you already own some of the items, you can substitute for a product of equal value.  Please add to notes section or email me.)

You will need:
Adhesive, scissors, stampin blocks, dimensionals





 For those who have never experienced one of my online classes, here's how it works...  You pre-order the class, I order the product and prepare the class kit.  I then will send you the packet and link to the online class BEFORE December 1st.  You are going to LOVE it!  Everything is included in the class besides your basic supplies.

 Click the Link below to order and reserve your place in the class! These classes fill up fast... 




***I am currently working on some monthly workshops and monthly kits that you will be able to purchase. ( the kits will only include the paper, ribbon and some embellishments, stamp sets and ink will have to be purchased separate from the kits), the kits will include a pdf file for all the measurements and instructions to make the projects yourself.. if you would be interested in these monthly clubs, please leave me a comment below and I will update you when they are available...

Make sure to stop by my facebook page today and watch for more updates

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for more projects.

Thank You for Stopping by today!


* View Stampin' Up! Online Catalog  HERE 
* Join My Stampin' Up! Team  HERE  
*Sign Up for Paper Pumpkin  HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Leaving a Comment.. Please if you enjoyed it here share with your friends....